Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smart Cat Toys Anyone Know How Smart A Cat Can Be?

Anyone know how smart a cat can be? - smart cat toys

I had my cat for six months, and I love him to death. He was a stray dog and at first I thought he was crazy, but it's the best damn thing that came into my life. Do you hear what I say thank you to all toys or scratching, what I have, and when I eat, even rubbing his leg at a time before the excavations, it is like a dog, but do not stink. I gave him a bath and loves. I do not want to sound like the crazy cat ladies, but everyone knows that cats can be so smart? I swear, I was the battalion of five years at least.

4 comments:

♪ Seattle ♫ said...

Hello ... Your cat is very friendly and grateful for your interest in him. Cats are very easy to acquire new skills and interesting. Some even learn to ball, jump through hoops to play are contracts such as SIT, down, roll, knitting, hiking belt ... and much more. My two cats can get all this and more toilets for men and color. So cats are very intelligent, if we pay attention to nuances that may be great teachers for us.

Here is a fantastic site that helps teach the cats to certain behaviors that I mentioned and more: http://www.catsplay.com/dailycat.php3?ca perform ...

catherde... said...

rescued cats are the best! Mine were rescued from bad situations. Of course, your cat is well trained. Congratulations, you are now in the possession and under the supervision of a cat. now part of a very exclusive club, says not only as cats, dogs unconditional love (my psycho cat that dogs are the Antichrist choose) to love.

trishthu... said...

Keep it up to be as intelligent as you could do your taxes! = D

starrjan... said...

Some cats are just great. others do not, Count Your Blessings. I had a bit of both types, it is obvious that people have a cat (cats who prefer the company of humans or other animals) awsome I have a cat now.

Post a Comment