Sunday, January 24, 2010

Apartment Insurance Montreal What Is The Cheapest Renters Insurance For An Apartment. My New Building Says I Need It To Cover $100,000?

What is the cheapest renters insurance for an apartment. My new building says I need it to cover $100,000? - apartment insurance montreal

I am moved and new 1br apartment buildings and said that I have tenants insurance in the amount of $ 100,000. I have never bought a policy for renters, so I need help. I wish you the best deal possible. I have no car insurance cover with another insurer is not an option at a lower rate. I'm making in Bethesda, Md., will really make a difference.

1 comment:

Nate W said...

Call local agents. What do you want your plant is U.S. $ 100,000 in liability insurance which is pretty standard. What are the implications of the Premium Plus is the amount of coverage for personal property (the area) and the right to vote. If you want a policy very, very cheap, requiring a minimum amount of personal property, which can usually $ 5,000 - $ 10,000, and the highest deductible. In my area of Denver that is the policy of about $ 85 per year.

Post a Comment