Thursday, January 14, 2010

Michigan Soccer Camps My Grades In High School Are Not So Good For Where I Want To Go. I Have A 3.0 GPA Or Maybe Less.?

My grades in high school are not so good for where i want to go. I have a 3.0 GPA or maybe less.? - michigan soccer camps

And my third year of school was (C 3 1 WP, 1) above 2 (B 1 AP, call 1 on), and A. I'm in a good private school, Detroit Country Day School. So I wonder what people thought about my opportunity to enter the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Is a quick look at my resume: FIRST Robotics (captain), Soccer, Science Fair, 2 summer internships in Waban Software, presented at international medical conferences 2 breast and European Respiratory Society, Computer Contest, published in The New York Times several keywords related summer camps Tech, Science Fair awards, sales assistant, computer programming, and that's it. So, what do you think my chances are for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I live outside Michigan, if he does not already guessed

2 comments:

Garfield said...

Well, when it was published in The New York Times, and when he participated in extracurricular activities, the university does take someone.

I study a little harder, and the collapse of the Palestinian Authority is not so good, and you would be the ideal candidate for the college.

And learning of mathematics! [3 1 C AP honors + 1 = 2> 3 /]

youhave2... said...

If you do well on the ACT is very good!

Post a Comment