Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Streaming Shelter Would You Give A Former Street Cat A Home?

Would you give a former street cat a home? - streaming shelter

I recently created a website designed for cats living on the street near my home. There is live streaming video of kittens need homes in the night, and my kitten a day. For a moment I was a good answer, but now is quiet, and I need a way to pass it again, as I took 3 months of the project and really need to get some of these cats always in real estate! Ideas? For a good cause ... I 'm pay for desexing, vaccinations, AIDS and FeLV tests, etc. ... The site is http://www.kittiesinthehood.com
Please do not post negative things such as protected ... Rehoming I do not like it, or! Rescue and groups have as much as they can be helped.
I took on 8 me, and really need help with the other 12!

7 comments:

lola said...

I am pleased that the University has a website for these boys and is happy to see his peoplelike that their animals are. I hope this desreveR homes or homes for kittens. Good luck. take care. I have your website, and they are cute

Kendall... said...

Sure. If not, do so. And this cat is apparently so desperate Do not be afraid, your love for this cat to share.

demongel... said...

You're a good man ... May God bless you! Do not give up on her work. There is a special place in heaven for men like you.

.... said...

You awesome keep up the good work. I have to play a cat in a tree named "Tess" shes perfect in from time to time to exercise and go outdoors. If I noticed a few other remarks, PLP, regardless of their age has much to do with the way he submitted to do. The younger, better adapted the'll who deserve it, all a chance ....

TuRbO said...

There are stray cats around my house, I feed them, but if I take a break, I let them.

tiafromt... said...

I think that feral cats live very well with people who may not need a lap cat. You can hang posters in senior centers or community centers. Make sure you know that Ferrell and you will probably not too confident.

atlantic... said...

I was president of the Ouachita students about animal rights involved in the school. Only when I was studying, but I had my first cat. My neighbor made to the time in 2 cats. Both willingly come and go as they please, but he chose to live. She let her in and fed. You convince a cat to live with you after it has been difficult, is free. A good solution would be to simply find someone in a very rural area and stop feeding the cats. If it is not enough around, mice and small creatures, you might even be able to feed themselves. Remember, do not try to force a cat to live at home if you were able to counter a huge opposition. It can be dangerous when threatened. A friend of mine makes about 20 cats at a time, and she lives a long way from a lot of heavy traffic and a large piece of land. Most cats never give your house. It is wonderful that you do to afford it, what you do and your good will can. Most media people refuse to do something for animals.

Post a Comment