Saturday, February 20, 2010

La Stomach Virus Please Help, My Son Has Acute Gastroenteritis!?

Please Help, My Son Has acute gastroenteritis!? - la stomach virus

Hello, require a few months ago about the 3 1 / 2 that moved from Los Angeles to Phoenix. My 4-year-old son to school one months later. In mid-September was very ill with diarrhea, cramps and vomiting. We took him to the emergency room and pediatric surgeon told us he had a stomach virus, acute gastroenteritis. Lasted only a week later. Now, after almost 2 months, it is new. Last Sunday's, has in the ER and the doctors have said the same. Their is nothing thay may not have them run their course. But next Saturday it will be two weeks. Hes Not Getting Any more .. The cramps are very painful, I can not stand it. It breaks my heart to bring all 3 to 4 minutes. Can anyone recommend something for cramps? Please, it hurts to see,my child like that.
Please serious answers.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment