Monday, December 21, 2009

Matthews Dxt Is 250 Fps Fast For My New Matthews Dxt On 55 Pounds?

Is 250 fps fast for my new matthews dxt on 55 pounds? - matthews dxt

It is actually a bit better than expected. Remember IBO speeds are the same arrow weighs 30 kilograms pull bow 70th If nothing changes, will change the speed. Extension length may, for example, you lose a lot of speed. Now my brother drew strength PSE Mach 7th Shoot about 80 pounds of a tie in 31 "and is very close to the speed with IBO arrow hunting. At 55 pounds, and I guess to be drawn 30" to shoot fast. 250 fps is more than enough for each animal slaughtered bow anyway. For comparison, consider that my Alpine Frontier 70 lb, 30 "to, arrows, hunting Chronos 260-265 fps. He had absolutely no obvious problem of drilling through the caudal white 45 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment