Sunday, December 13, 2009

Alberta License Picture Can You Hold Both And Alberta And Ontario Drivers License?

Can you hold both and Alberta and Ontario Drivers License? - alberta license picture

I paid $ 75 to renew my license in Ontario, and I am now moving to Calgary, where apparently it is necessary to obtain a license in Alberta to move within 90 days to ... I wonder whether you are still able to obtain the license in Ontario in the top of Alberta driver's license, because I think it is a low cost, and obtain a license from Alberta considers this a size that only the location would be, I have always used in Ontario as expected.

2 comments:

Gambit said...

No, you can have both. If you are for your license in Alberta, Ontario, the permits must be issued, and vice versa.

capitalg... said...

Your license has your address. It is a deed. You need a new, even if you move within the province - in Ontario in 6 days.

The fact that he no longer lives in Ontario Ontario means that you no longer valid because the address is wrong.

Post a Comment